Leading full-zip jacket in the increasingly-popular lightweight GORE-TEX® Paclite® waterproof range. Stretch fabric is applied to the key areas around the back and elbows to provide maximum flex during the swing. Incorporates the same rain channel cuffs and styling features of the Shell layers, but carries less weight.
Elastic velcro cuffs.
Pre shaped sleeves
Adjustable chest width
Repositioned side seam for optimum comfort and fit
- Totally waterproof. Guaranteed To Keep You Dry™.
- Ultra light and ultra packable, ideal when weight and space are critical.
- Maximum breathability that enables the release of excess heat and moisture.
- Durable waterproof protection.
- Perfect fit and maximum freedom of movement, specially developed for golfers.
- Extremely hard wearing and long lasting.
- Easy to wash and maintain, just regular machine wash and tumble dry.
GORE-TEX® Paclite® Technology features the lightest, most packable fabrics. Durably waterproof, windproof, and extremely breathable. The GORE-TEX® membrane contains over 1.4 billion microscopic pores per square cm. These pores are 20,000 times smaller than a water droplet, but 700 times larger than a water vapour molecule, which makes the GORE-TEX® membrane completely waterproof from the outside, while allowing perspiration to escape from the inside.
GORE-TEX® PACLITE® TECHNOLOGY
Machine wash warm, with similar colours. Do not use bleach or fabric softener. Tumble dry medium heat, remove promptly. Iron at medium temperature 150°/300F. Dry clean perchlorethylene. Do not iron on print. Keep away from fire.