Ping Hydrogrid Cap - OSFM


Shipping calculated at checkout


Available Now!

Looking at it, you’ll say it’s different, a smaller, more unassuming tone-on-tone PING leather patch. Wearing it, you’ll feel it’s different too, made of 87% polyester and the remaining 13% Spandex, giving it easy-wearing stretchability and comfort. Features an adjustable snapback closure for a conforming fit.   
  • Black, Charcoal, Forest
  • 87% Polyester, 13% Spandex
  • Eurethane Weld on Leather Patch
  • Very Light Structure
  • Adjustable Snapback Closure