This golf jacket fuses stretch terry with an insulating front panel, ensuring lightweight warmth and effortless movement with each swing. It is also made with recycled polyester, which helps lessen environmental impact by reducing landfill waste and the use of virgin raw materials.
- Quilted hood with an elasticized opening. Full-zip front.
- Long sleeves with elasticized binding at the cuffs.
- Quilted front panel. Two front waist patch pockets. Lined and filled at the front body.
- “RLX” at the right shoulder and back left.
- Made with recycled polyester, which helps reduce environmental impact by avoiding the use of virgin polyester, a petroleum-based material.
- Shell: 53% recycled polyester, 44% wool, 3% elastane.
- Front panel, hood, and lining: 100% recycled polyester. Fill: 50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester. Machine washable.