This jacket's moisture-wicking terry fabric is crafted with recycled polyester, reinforcing Ralph Lauren's aim to create the highest-quality products with minimal harm to the environment. In addition to its four-way stretch piecing, it easily converts into a vest thanks to zip-off sleeves.
- Size medium has a 27½" body length (front and back), an 18½" shoulder, a 44½" chest, and a 35" sleeve length. Sleeve length changes ¾" between sizes.
- Hood. Full-zip front.
- Long zip-off sleeves. Elasticized binding at the cuffs.
- Four-way stretch panel at the upper body. Right chest zip pocket. Two front waist zip pockets.
- "RLX" printed and embroidered at the right chest and the right sleeve.
- Made with recycled polyester, which helps reduce environmental impact by avoiding the use of virgin polyester, a petroleum-based material.
- Shell: cotton, recycled polyester, elastane. Contrasting panel and hood: polyester, elastane. Machine washable. Imported.
- Visit corporate.RalphLauren.com/citizenship-create-timeless-style for more information on Ralph Lauren's sustainability initiatives.
- Model is 6'1"/185 cm and wears a size medium.